Like Us on Facebook
- Grantham Hazard Mitigation Plan-2008
(PDF, 2.4 MB)
- Grantham Hazard and Critical Facilities Map
(PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Grantham Wildfire Hazard Map
(PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Grantham 100 yr Flood Plain Map
(PDF, 278 KB)
- Eastman Lake Dam Map
(PDF, 146 KB)
Grantham Hazard Mitigation Plan-2008
Natural and human made hazards plague every town, but if they prepare in advance, the town can reduce or prevent damage.
The Upper Valley Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission(UVLSRPC) worked with the Town to form the Grantham Hazard Mitigation Committee for the purpose of updating the existing plan to include most recent hazard events such as flooding and erosion as well as meeting the most current State and Federal planning requirements. The Committee brainstormed with the Commission on various ways to mitigate potential hazards such as replacing inadequate culverts to prevent road wash outs during storms.
The NH Homeland Security and Emergency Management contracted with the Commission to complete an update of the hazard mitigation plan for the Town of Grantham.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency, Pre-Disaster Mitigation Planning through NH Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Management